The Women's Torch 2.0 Road shoes are all about comfort—well, comfort and performance that is. Due to the materials, road shoes often feel stiff and uncomfortable. We decided to address this annoyance head on, though. To do so, we've implemented a 100% mesh and TPU construction on the Torch 2.0 that allows for more wiggle room in the toe box and a less constrictive, sock-like feel. The upper is then paired with our medium-stiffness FACT carbon sole and a rubber heel and toe that provide the perfect degree of off-the-bike traction. For the closure, we added a single lightweight Boa IP1 dial that features tool-free snap replacement capability, while also providing simple, on-the-fly micro-adjustments.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet plenty light, with rubber heel and toe for off-bike traction: Stiffness Index 7.0.
- Lightweight Boa IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by Boa's Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh and TPU upper for supple fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 221g (1/2 pair, Size 39)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|White / 39||888818323951||61018-3839||210000096809|