The new SRAM DUB crank standard, built on a 28.99mm spindle, allows for a more contamination-resistant BB design, while retaining the ultra-efficient & long-lasting qualities CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets are known for. With an integrated dust cover for all models, the snug & secure fit not only fully protects the face of the bearing, but also delivers exceptional performance without any sacrifices. CeramicSpeed hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability & efficiency. The SRAM DUB crank spindle requires the bearing contact points to be in a set and designated width, and all CeramicSpeed Bottom Bracket options perfectly match the bearing placement on the crank spindle with the required frame interface for nearly any model of bike. Without the use of unnecessary adapters or spacers, a quiet & stable platform is ensured throughout the life of the product. The BSA for SRAM DUB Road comes in two versions. The first is our low drag, long life Standard Bearing with hardened-steel races and our super-round CeramicSpeed balls. The second is our Coated Bearing, which uses those same balls installed on coated, hardened-steel races for longer life and less bearing drag. Compatible with: - Frame: BSA - Opening diameter: Threaded - Shell width: 68mm In the box: - 2 cups with CeramicSpeed Bearings installed - 2 dust covers - 4 x 1mm spacers - 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease - Sticker sheet - Spacertube
BBRight™ Outboard bottom bracket for use with 24mm spindle diameter cranksets. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 79mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 146g
- Replaces standard BB90/95 press-in bearings commonly found on Trek bicycles with a solid, unified thread-together bottom bracket interface - Thread-together bottom brackets provide a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life - Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants - Sealed premium bearings are serviceable - Models available for both Shimano HTII 24mm and SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindles - Requires a special tool for installation (P/N# 610756)
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets
Origin-8's ISIS Bottom Bracket is everything you need to get your wheels rolling. It features a steel body and hollow-chromoly spindle that adds stiffness and cuts down on weight. The sealed bearings are super smooth and durable, and this fine BB is available in 3 sizes with a 68mm shell.
Compared to the power transfer of the conventional square taper spindle, the 8-splined OCTALINK interface that connects the bottom bracket and crankset increases the strength and rigidity for the entire assembly.
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
$38.00 - $39.00
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
$19.99 - $25.00
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
Page 1 of 1